Option 1: Boiled water method
1. In blender container with vented lid*, add ~1 cup coconut milk, cacao powder, raw honey, cinnamon, (+ optional: spices &/or Dutch Chocolate or French Vanilla Complete shake mix).
2. Fill your favourite mugs 2/3 full with freshly boiled filtered water.
3. Pour water from mugs over other ingredients, then blend gently (or whisk well) until smooth.
*VERY IMPORTANT: when blending hot liquids, the container must be vented so air can escape! WARNING: Blending hot liquids in closed containers can be highly explosive & may cause severe burns!
4. Once blended, pour into your favourite mugs. Enjoy warm.
Option 2: Stove top method (creamy version)
1. Fill your favourite mugs 3/4 full with desired plant-based milk (to measure).
2. In a blender container or directly in a small saucepan, add milk from mugs, cacao powder, raw honey, cinnamon, (+ optional: spices &/or Dutch Chocolate or French Vanilla Complete shake mix), then blend or whisk until smooth.
3. In the small saucepan, slowly warm cacao mixture over low-medium heat, stirring frequently, until desired temperature is reached.
4. Pour into your favourite mugs. Enjoy warm.
I wanna see your creations - whip up these tasty treats then share your creations with me on social media using the hashtag #SweetTreatsRecipeGuide
Get the Guide HERE: www.fuelyourintention.com/sweet-treats
Excited to connect! Give us your best email address below. See you on the inside.