1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (ensure the oven rack is in the middle).
2. In a large bowl, add 1 TBSP ground chia + 3 TBSP water; mix well & set aside to gel.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together nut flours, dry spices, baking soda and salt.
4. Back in the large bowl, add tahini, honey, coconut oil (and vanilla, if using extract); whisk together until well combined. If necessary, add water/plant-based milk, 1 TBSP at a time, and whisk again (batter should be smooth/slightly runny).
5. In the medium bowl with the dry ingredients, stir in frozen homemade Chocolate Chunks (or store-bought Fair Trade, organic, dairy-free dark chocolate chips)
6. Using a silicone spatula, fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until a ball of dough forms (careful not to over-mix, or else your homemade chunks will melt into streaks).
7. Spoon Chunky Blonde Cookie dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 - 25 mins. Keep an eye on them!
8. Once your cookies are out of the oven, leave them on the baking sheet to rest for 5 mins then transfer from the baking sheet to a cooling rack (leave them on the parchment paper). Enjoy.
Stores best in the fridge or freezer.
I wanna see your creations - whip up these tasty treats then share your creations with me on social media using the hashtag #SweetTreatsRecipeGuide
Get the Guide HERE: www.fuelyourintention.com/sweet-treats